Each month we do a Meet & Greet post with one of Indoff’s Sales Partners. This month’s featured Partner is Denny Peterson. Denny has been with Indoff since 1998 and is a part of Indoff’s Commercial Interiors and Business Products divisions.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, no strings attached, where would you live? Why?
Eden Prairie, MN – We have quite a few family members that live in the Minneapolis area. I also like the things that caused Money Magazine to rank it the best place to live in 2010. However, the winters could be a bit shorter.
2. What is your favorite movie?
Any of the Star Wars series
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
Learn to fly and buy a vacation home in central Arizona.
4. How long have you been in the business?
40 years in the office products and furniture business.
5. What is one thing you are most proud of?
44 years of marriage to my bride Judy.
6. What is your favorite quote?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken”
7. If you could have any super power, which one would you choose?
8. What is the farthest you have been from home?
9. What made you decide to join Indoff?
I was looking for a more stable sales environment after all the mergers and consolidations that took place in the 1990s. I joined Indoff in 1998
10. What do enjoy most about working at Indoff?
The personal freedom to handle my business the way I choose.