If you don’t use promotional products, then it may be time for you to reconsider that decision. Check out these eye opening statistics about promotional products according to a study a done by PPAI (Promotional Products Association International).
- 88% of consumers that received a promotional product in the last 12 months recalled the advertiser.
- According to consumers the main reason for keeping a promotional product is usefulness. Products ranking high for usefulness are:
- Computer Products – 100%
- Health and Safety Products – 100%
- Writing Instruments – 91%
- The most often recalled promotional product categories include:
- Wearables – 41%
- Writing Instruments – 35%
- Drinkware – 19%
- 53% of consumers use a promotional item at least once a week or more often.
- When it comes to frequency of use, the most highly ranked promotional products are:
- Calendars/Planners – 85%
- Computer Products – 85%
- Electronic Devices & Accessories – 82%
- 85% of consumers have done business with the advertiser AFTER receiving a promotional item.
- 59% of consumers had a more favorable impression of the advertiser after receiving a promotional product.
- 58% of promotional products are received at a business establishment or event.
All of this information is from PPAI’s study – The Influence of Promotional Products on Consumer Behavior. To view the study in full, click here.
Check out this fun video done by PPAI with more of the statistics from their study.